Regarding posting of photos from Sunday 28th Sept

Having major computer/usb software/hardware you name it problemos folks so haven't been able to upload those works of yours I took photos of - I'm working on it and will hopefully be sorted by the weekend. By the way if anyone is interested or lives in Blessington there is a big fundraiser for Spinal Injuries Sufferers in Ireland that involves getting 500 canoeists onto the lakes (some record maybe not sure), it might be good for water/action visuals etc- I'm gonna be there participating in a canoe (although to be honest my drowning skills are better than my canoeing or swimming skills ) aswell as doing a drawing/painting for them - if you feel like giving them some support or just want to watch it starts at eleven am and it might even be fun.

Regards,

James