Next Sunday - quick meeting

Hello all :)

Ok - since our last meeting over pints we have come to the end of our sketching location people list so we will have a quick chat next Sunday just to make sure people are assigned for the coming weeks. We can have a proper meeting then in early January.

We might take a break over the Christmas - or not - depending on who is around etc. Have a think about future sketching locations and possible trip away in January prior to Sunday and any other ideas for the group.

All new sketchers welcome!!

3 comments:

Gearoid said...

I'll hope to make it on Sunday, 1pm (location 'A', Mespil Road, on the map).The canal sounds great.

Gearoid said...

Sorry, Tracy. Something has come up and I find I just can't make it on Sunday after all. I'm really disappointed, but unfortunately I can't help it. Anyway,I'm sure everybody will have a great day.

Tracy O'Brien said...

Not to worry Gearoid! Will catch up with you another time!