The discrete charm of the managerial class


Hi, I've really just posted the old painting above to justify me making a suggestion here: I wonder if its possible to make the list of our artblogs (on the right) show when they've last been updated? On my blog, I have a list of friend's blogs as part of the 'blogroll', and underneath each one, it shows the last update. Seeing as though many of us have long periods of not posting at all, I think it would be a good way of letting people know that our blogs haven't been entirely abandoned :)f

5 comments:

TAW Blog Admin said...

Thats a good picture Ciaran and a good idea about notifying when blogs are updated too. I will look into it to see whats available to do that - or perhaps your pals can let you know and you can tell us. Cheers for a good idea.

Tracy O'Brien said...

Done :) Great suggestion! If anyone wants theirs included - send us a link either as a comment or by email and I'll add it!

Tracy

ps. Great painting too!! A different style but you are so good at capturing depth and emotion in people's faces. Really great work Ciaran - looking forward to the next installment!

SarahOR said...

good idea!

TAW Blog Admin said...

You got it done,great stuff, the new blog links are excellent - i better get updating on mine. Thanks Ciaran on behalf of us all : )

Ciaran.L said...

Thanks, Tracy!