Sunday 13th Sept - alternative to Farmleigh

Hi Guys,

Meant to post about this earlier in the week, so maybe Stephen and Farmleigh pipped me to the post, but..... on Sunday 13th Sept between 1pm and 4pm a bunch of my dancer friends will be dancing on Stephen's Green Bandstand. I thought this might make a fun sketching opportunity. So, if anyone doesn't fancy the Farmleigh thing, then Stephen's Green is an alternative. People will be swing dancing, and I think it will be quite colourful for sketching.

Jessica

5 comments:

Sarah Bowie said...

how lovely! Will you be dancing Jessica? Not sure if I'll make sketching this Sunday, but if I do I'll prob head for the Green, as it's just that bit easier for 'car-less' people like me to get to. So might see you there...:)

Mary said...

Thanks Jessica, would love to go. It was a toss up with Farmleigh! You win, so much to do and so little time!! Ha! Ha! Looking forward to the action!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen said...

Sounds like super fun, so mote it be :) See you there.

Ciaran.L said...

Alright, we might as well make Stephen's Green the official location;makes things easier because its hard to agree on a meeting spot for Farmleigh. free poitin wins in the battle against dancers in my case,so I'll be at Farmleigh (sorry Jessica)...