Some sketches from Print Museum, Sun.15th March

James b
b

b

b

b

b

Harry



B

b
b






Mark

b

b

b

Lorraine









Leanna and

Jessica









Marys work





I really enjoyed my second outing with the Dublin Shetchers, this time in the print museum. It was so interesting and a little bit sad, that these machines are now no longer in regular use, but, thats progress! I intend to take the tour some day now that my appetite has been whetted! I must say the staff were very kind and looked after us very well and we finished up in the Cafe for coffee and a chat.

8 comments:

Fran Johnston said...

They're lovely Mary. Love the first one with the shelves and cubby holes with the letter blocks in them. Nice detail.

Ciaran. said...

Lovely pics. I was out there too but the cafe was closed and front door was locked?? I even knocked. How did everyone get in?

Mary said...

Ciaran, thats too bad, but did you try the door at the far end, the old main door is never open. The cafe is closed on Sunday, but we were served coffee when we finished up!

galvinator said...

Sorry I'm up to my neck at the moment, couple of all nighters ahead. Fantastic work altogether, pissed off I didn't take a break and go out. Great work Mary!

TAW Blog Admin said...

Good work Mary and some lovely stuff from our latest members too, Leanna,Lorraine and Mark,a big welcome to you all. Looking forward to Dun Laoghaire on 22nd

TAW Blog Admin said...

Hi Ciaran L.Sorry to hear that you couldn't get in but we thought you guys just decided to change your minds and give it a miss and I don't have a contact number for you either. Sorry about the confusion. We were a bit baffled as to what happened to ye aswell.

Sarah Bowie said...

OMG brilliant work from everyone, i'm so impressed, and so wish i had more time to get back into sketching again. i hope to join ye soon and meet all the new faces :-)

Mary said...

Great work everyone, it gives a right overview of the exhibits. ps. I Love Willie Wonka's Blockmaster! Irreverent, but funny!