Galway Trip - Final Note

Hi. So, a room for six has been booked with Sleepzone Hostel in Galway City, for Fran, Tom Sarah Bo, Ciaran, Marta, and Tracy. It has been booked under my name, so if you are there before me you can give them my name [Snip] and maybe the ref.no. (not sure if I should put it up here, but text me on [Snip] if you need anything). I'll be getting the 17.50 train from Heuston on Friday evening, so I should be there on time for the 21.00 check-in time. Feel free to bring along maps and guide-books, some of us haven't been to Galway before, and we'd be delighted with suggestions for good sketching places from those who have.
Here's some links for the hostel:
Web: http://www.sleepzone.ie/
Phone: 00353 (0)91 566999
www.schmap.me/sleepzonegalwaycity

If I've neglected anything, let me know in the comments. See you next weekend!