Possible indoor sketch locations in Galway
View Busker Browne's in a larger map
I have collected a few places where we coud stay indoors/have lunch or dinner.
The places where duly picked from the best lonelyplanet rewieved premises: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ireland/county-galway/galway-city/restaurants
1. Busker Brownes - cafe-bar, a prime spot to catch live ragtime jazz.
2. Delight - sand witch heaven into which one comes through a hole-in-the-wall (phrasing lonelyplanet's).
3. Le journal - cafe at Spanish Arch, decorated with books.
4. Finnegan's - authentic eatery, has good customer reviews.
5. Da Tang Noodle House - anyone up for a noodle (^ ^) ?
See you soon! I'm taking the train from Hueston at 5:50.