Xmas drinks - Wed 17th

Hi all,
It looks like this Wed 17th is the date that suits most people for getting together for a couple of drinks. The location: Christmas Market at Georges Dock IFSC . Suggest we aim to meet at the arch (near the market entrance) for 6. Or if you want to join us later my number is zero eight six-eight zero seven eight nine four six. Just to note, the market closes surprisingly early at 8pm, but the Harbourmaster is nearby, for whoever's in the mood :-)
Hope to see lots of you there!
Sarah

12 comments:

Tracy O'Brien said...

Sounds perfect for me but Sarah O'Reilly is away at the moment - she's not back until late on Thursday. I can't do Friday or that weekend and I'll be gone back to Cork after that so I guess Wed. is the only night I can make it too..

SarahOR said...

Im away till thursday but you guys should meet anyhow. If anyone needs a beer over the weekend just text. Also iv a pile of postcards to give out. Sar

Sarah Bo said...

that's a pity Sarah. I think it's going t be hard to get an evening to suit everyone, particularly the closer it gets to chrimbo, so suggest we stick with Wed as planned...

Stephen said...

I'll be working late but I'll give you guys a shout when I get in.

Lucky Fish said...

I'll come over! :)

Ciaran. said...

Won't be able to make it. My dad has a maj op tomorrow so will be laying low for the next few days till it's all over. Have a great night and eat a few puds for me! Or even better drink a keg or two!!

C.

Stephen said...

Sorry to hear that Ciaran. I hope everything goes well.

Sarah Bo said...

Best wishes Ciaran,hope the operation goes well. Take care.

Tracy O'Brien said...

It's good that he's going for the op now - hope all goes really well. Hope ye have a nice Christmas and will see you in the new year Ciaran.

Tracy O'Brien said...

Ok I'll see ye down there - hopefully not too late!!

Ciaran. said...

Cheers guys! Very much appreciated!!

TAW Blog Admin said...

Hope all went well with your Dad Ciaran best wishes for the Christmas if I don't see you till after.