right i think we've got 7 definites for the hostel and Ciaran F is staying in a B&B. There is a non- refundable deposit to pay to Stephen (about 4eur each) whether you go or cancel as he is making a group booking for the 7 of us.
4) Ciaran L
if anyone else wants to come maybe let us know before noon on friday... or you can book in yourself if you don't know yet wether you'll be free (theres another hostel and a few b&bs if we're stuck).
So do we wait till friday at noon and book in for the lot of us in two/ one dorm (give the deposit to whoever books of 6euro) or book ourselves? Im going to give them a ring to see their availablity anyhow.
Are most people going down am/pm? bus/ car/train?
Are we going to have a meeting in the longstone to discuss this/ who's doing the next meetings? on the 2nd thursday of october? does this suit people (i think its the 9th)