Sunday 24th April


Right so, after much deliberation, recriminations, abject favouritism and general procrastination I've elected to send everybody to the War Memorial Park this weekend. Hooray! I hear it's "really lovely" :) I've never been out myself but it does look really fantastic. Meet there at 2:00 on Easter Sunday 24th.


These gardens are one of the most famous memorial gardens in Europe.  They are dedicated to the memory of 49,400 Irish soldiers who died in the 1914 – 1918 war.  The names of all the soldiers are contained in the beautifully illustrated Harry Clarke manuscripts in the granite bookrooms in the gardens
If you see other people looking contemplatitively at sketchbooks while loosing the run of some pastels it's likely at least one of us so say "Hello". Either way have a great weekend. I've to run amuck now 'cos it's Good Friday which means it's BBQ Friday. What? Don't tell me mum! ;)

Laters,
Stephen