Well - where to with us this Sunday? Please post up ideas and suggestions! Fancy dress is optional this Sunday too - so for those of you whom have forked out on a mad costume - you now have another excuse to wear it!
Some suggestions posted up over the last few weeks include:
- The Guinness Brewery/sketch the old buildings around there along Dame street and Jameson brewery
- Train spotting along the track of the dart or at Heuston station
- Irish National War Memorial Gardens in Islandbridge
- Glasnevin Cemetary
- National Transport Museum (Howth)http://www.nationaltransportmuseum.org/about.html
- Docklands to look at the wheel
- A trip to Dublin Port
- Poolbeg pier and lighthouse
- "The Moderns" Exhibition on at IMMA
Some ideas there - many not suited to the weather outside today but please send in any other suggestions you have!